Chart of the Day
Several online resources offer a chart of the day section and/or service and over the years I've found many of them very interesting, as I hope you will also.
I'll be adding some of the charts from other sources (from those who allow re-publishing) along with some of my own, on the page below.
The re-published charts will be stock charts and economic charts and will have commentary from the original source as well as additional commentary that I've added from myself.
- 09/09/2011 - Single Family Home Priced in Gold
- 05/27/2011 - Dow Testing Support
- 04/21/2011 - Median Single Family Home Prices - Adjusted for Inflation
- 04/07/2011 - S&P 500 Corporate Earnings History
- 03/11/2011 - Single Family Home Priced in Gold
- 03/04/2011 - Crude Oil
- 02/25/2011 - S&P 500 PE Ratio
- 02/18/2011 - Dow Priced in Ounces of Gold
- 02/11/2011 - Post Financial Crisis Retracement
- 02/07/2011 - Unemployment Rate By Educational Attainment
- 01/28/2011 Gold Trendlines
- 01/07/2011 Nonfarm Payroll Jobs Growth Comparison Per Decade
- 12/22/2010 S&P 500 Great Depression Comparison
- 12/17/2010 Post Massive Bear Market Rallies
- 12/10/2010 Historical S&P 500 PE Ratio
- 12/03/2010 NonFarm Payrolls (% change from recession end)